Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Summer Saturday's at Red Rocks!!

NO this is not a concert...Fooled you huh? LOL!

Hello fellow fitness enthusiasts! I hope you are all enjoying your summer! Although I still have my Aurora boot-camp going on at Spring Hill Park on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursdays I have added an additional one. Where can we can all get together, enjoy the weather and get as hard as a rock? No better place to do that and tighten the glutes than at Red Rocks Ampitheater! We will be meeting this Saturday June 26th at 8:00 am! We will NOT be meeting Saturday, July 3rd (4th of July weekend). We will resume the following Saturday, July 10th and continue through the end of July! I love being up at Red Rocks and it is an awesome stair-stepping work out!

I can't wait to see you all! BTW bring water and a towel.

Wooo Hooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment