Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Cardio conditioning bootcamp!

Hey guys! Happy very belated new year! I hope that you are all doing well! I am currently working out of a new gym called Inner Strength Fitness which is located on the corner of Evans Ave. and Birch St. It's an awesome facility it has a separate room for cardio, and the weight training room has a rock climbing wall!

It's also equipped with a boxing facility! With all of the fun and unique equipment the possibilities for training diversity are endless! And we all know that boredom will sabotage your quest for fitness faster than a trip to your local bakery....LOL! I have started a cardio boxing and conditioning class on Sundays at 11:00 a.m.! The class lasts about an hour and is an intense work out and a lot of fun! The first class is on me and feel free to bring a friend or your significant other! I also offer private sessions! You can reach me on my cell phone 720-334-9825.

I hope to see you soon!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment